Sunday, July 12, 2020

How Free Learning Apps for Students Changed my Attitude towards Study?


learning app changes attitude towards world
Being an engineering student, I used to be always curious about things. I always want to know the mechanism of every machine or everything which runs. In my childhood days, I used to watch vehicles and I love watching them running on the roads. But As I grew up, I found it is really hard to understand things through books. This is the time of 2013 when there were very few free learning apps for students and most of them were not advertising.

My college was Quest-group of institution affiliated to PTU, in Mohali, Punjab. It was far from my home so I used to get late every day. I have to read the left lectures by myself, which was not really helpful. In that college, teachers were not so good that they can help me to learn all the things. Some of the teachers were good but some were only for their salaries.

After my college over, I have had no knowledge about the engineering even axel working, and mechanisms of the cars were unknown to me. One day when I was returning from my college some students were talking about some apps for college students, I asked them and they told me about some of them like wifi study, unacademy, These apps help me a lot in understanding the mechanisms and other things.

I fall in love with these free educational apps for students, I started learning again and I find changes in my knowledge. After college, I do not get time to learn things even I was getting off with my knowledge I have gained by myself during my college time.

Then Last year I found another free educational app where I can share my knowledge with other students. The best part is I can learn and teach at the same platform. I regain my knowledge by sharing with the students who asked me about my personal research work. I shared my college projects over Resercho and a lot of students start asking me things, which I wanted to know from my teachers in my college time.

No comments:

Post a Comment